St. Francis Fire Department has instituted a new process for service providers who inspect and test fire protection systems. Effective 11/1/2021 all compliant & non-compliant fire protection systems test reports are required to be sent to St Francis Fire Department electronically by your respective organization via The Compliance Engine’s online system at www.thecomplianceengine.com.
The St. Francis Fire Department is dedicated to delivering 100% compliance with our adopted Fire Code. This web-based service will aggregate, track, and streamline the collection of compliance data of our jurisdiction’s systems. Property owners will receive timely proactive notifications of their testing requirements, and St Francis Fire Department will gain the ability to better mitigate the risk in our community by improving public safety to our citizens.
All reports must be submitted in accordance with the testing schedule and requirements outlined in our adopted fire code.
Benefits to you:
- Increases market opportunity and demand for your fire protection services
- Ensures all reports arrive, affording you the ability to track our department’s follow up
- Enhances maintenance revenue and timeliness of deficiency corrections
- Improves customer retention with renewal notifications identifying you as company of record
- Minimizes non licensed contractors from working in your market
This proven process requires the service provider pay a nominal filing fee at the time of submittal. There is no fee to register your company with The Compliance Engine.